Pages

Advertisement

  • The SR Magazine Blog- NEW Issue # 1.03

    LETTER FROM MR. SOCIALITE.
    Posted on: Thursday, 05.07.09
    Episode #3: I'm ready & more focused than ever to make my comeback... Although i never left.

    Photo Credit: Giovanni Centurione.

    So here i am, writing another episode to you all and expressing it all to you with no hesitations. Some people may find that crazy, some may find it very noble - I just define it as me being me. For years i have alawys been the one to march to the beat of my own drum & sometimes in this crazy world that we live in you have to! Don't you agree? Ok, maybe not.

    It's been quite sometime since I last spoke to you & updating you all on my whereabouts, ups & downs, plus everything in between... I share it all! As of late I have been doing pretty well, trying to stay focus and continue to put out some great material for you guys each & every issue! We are working on some big things as we come into the summer season, which is gearing up to be a really good one. Filled with juicy drama, events, and more drama.... Lol. On a serious note, I absolutely can wait to share my vision with you all once we wrap up our upcoming issues we are working on with the SR Magazine Blog! We got our Spring Fashion Issue coming out next month & our Nightlife & Entertainment Issue [Double Issue.] which will be premiering this summer [TBA.] ----> We can't wait to show you who made the list of the 25 Hottest Couples it's all coming your way, so stay tuned!!

    I don't about you, but I am super-thrilled about what's to come this year... So many great things have been happening in the past few months that it can only go up from here. I've learned that the only person that is stopping you from succeeding in life is yourself & that can't go down... Not in my house! Everyday i am blessed to be able to do what i love and be around the positive people who influence me everyday to continue to do what i do --> Let this be a lesson for those who are out there pursuing their dreams and feeling as if they can't go on.... In the words of our great President " YES WE CAN."

    In my final note, i want to give a shout out to Angel from QBC [Queer Black Cinema.] for giving me the amazing opportunity of being the new host of the hot new show entitled INSIDE THE Q premiering this summer! All i have to say is stay tuned..... The best is yet to come!

    PS- We will be premiering our new feature ---> THE LOST NEW YORK SERIES & so much more in this issue including exclusive interviews with Alternative Artist Baron, Rapper Shorty Roc [Is he the KING of gay hip-hop? --> You Decide.], + hot NEW music reviews & more.... Stay tuned.

    Peace,
    Signing out with Love.
    Editor-In-Chief.


0 comments:

Leave a Reply

ABOUT US

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
The Socialite Report Magazine, established in 2008- A monthly updated online magazine entertaining your needs so YOU don't have to! -- Catering to the average New York City Socialite & beyond. Delivering you the hottest in music, fashion, entertainment, nightlife, politics + more!! -- Including all the latest & hottest artist spotlights, entertainment news, event & product reviews, happenings, weekly promos, & of course the daily drama/gossip heard from "word of mouth!" Featuring quarterly giveaways + exclusive deals!! -- With New ISSUES premiering EVERY Month! _________________________________________ The Socialite Report Magazine LLC -- Is a subsidiary division via NYC Socialites Media LLC (An independent full service marketing agency -- Located in Brooklyn, NY) | For more info log on to 'www.nycsocialitesmedia.net'

FEATURED VIDEO

PROMOTIONAL ADV

NYC Socialites Media on TWITTER!!

Sign Up Now + Stay Informed